The first Greek series to reach Netflix and go viral worldwide—praised for its gripping story and the creative brilliance of its cast and crew—has announced the start of filming for Season 4, with new international locations and the first episode’s title now revealed
Authorities identify and arrest a 27-year-old man who shot a 47-year-old over personal disputes, seizing weapons, drugs, and stolen property in connection with the case
The seventh grader remains in critical condition after undergoing surgery
A gunman opened fire on a Catholic school Mass in Minneapolis, killing two children and injuring 17 others before taking his own life, officials said
Greek authorities suspect a drug-related score-settling after a 47-year-old Albanian man with a criminal record was shot dead in the Agios Panteleimonas district of Athens
The arrest follows a shooting at a café last week in the working-class district of Kolonos, which left two people injured
Authorities say the daylight execution in a quiet Athenian suburb of Agia Paraskevi does not appear linked to organized crime
The 21-year-old gunman, a former student, took his own life after the country's worst school shooting on record
All of the suspects are Turkish nationals; the gangland-style attack reportedly involved rival criminal gangs based in the neighboring country
The two fugitives, 23 and 43, were arrested in the early morning hours in the Bulgaria city of Svilengrad, close to the border with European Turkey
One of three suspects linked to the Turkish mafia and wanted for a recent armed attack on Greek intelligence agents has been arrested.
A gunman on Tuesday opened fire at a vehicle reportedly carrying Greek intel agents following a car carrying suspected members of a Turkish crime gang
Police are investigating the shooting near Capital Jewish Museum
Ongoing police investigation into the latest mafia-style shooting in broad daylight on a busy street in Chalandri unveils details about the victim's activities and focuses on one of the costliest death contracts
The suspect allegedly shot three men, who were visiting Athens from Crete, in the early morning of Dec. 16, 2024, seriously injuring two of the three, and after an initial street altercation
The operation was part of an ongoing investigation into the violent incident, which left two people dead and one seriously injured
The gunman, identified by Swedish media as 35-year-old Rickard Andersson, was found dead at the scene. Authorities say he acted alone, had no prior criminal record, and showed no apparent ideological motive.
Police said “around 10 people” were killed, in what has been called the worst mass shooting in the history of Sweden. The suspected perpetrator is among the dead.
Greek police will effect temporary traffic restrictions on Saturday, February 1, and Sunday, February 2, due to film shootings on Panepistimiou Ave. and Riga Feraiou Street in central Athens. Vehicular traffic will be temporarily and gradually halted from 6:00 PM on Saturday until midnight on Sunday in the following areas within the Municipality of Athens: […]
According to Reuters, the perpetrator, identified by authorities as Aleksandar Martinovic, had a history of illegal weapons possession and was heavily intoxicated at the time of the shooting.